CINCINNATI – Fans who attend FC Cincinnati’s July 6 match against the Houston Dynamo can extend Independence Day festivities into the weekend with an “Americana” celebration presented by Allegiant Air that night.
Included among the “Americana” activities scheduled for July 6 are:
- A special pregame barbeque buffet through the “Americana” ticket package,
- A souvenir cup giveaway to the first 25,000 fans from Allegiant Air,
- A pregame flight by Sam the bald eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, and
- FCC and Houston wearing specially themed pregame warm-up tops
A post-match fireworks display above Nippert Stadium for all fans will be presented by Klosterman.
The pregame barbeque is available through a special ticket package purchase that also includes one (1) game ticket, one pre-match photo on the field per order*, and field access to watch the post-match fireworks display.
The package costs $50 per ticket, or is an add-on available to FC Cincinnati Season Ticket Members for $30 per ticket.
The BBQ buffet will include Queen City brats, mets and beef burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, loaded potato salad, coleslaw, corn on the cob, baked beans, corn bread, apple and cherry cobbler and non-alcoholic beverages. (A vegetarian entree option will be available upon request.)
FC Cincinnati returns to the field on Saturday, June 1, when the team travels to face the Colorado Rapids. First kick is set for 8:30 p.m. ET, and the game will be televised live on WSTR 64, streamed on FloFC (in-region) and ESPN+ (out-of-region), carried on the radio on WDJO with an audio stream on TuneIn (WDJO) and fccincinnati.com. FCC returns to Nippert Stadium for its next MLS regular-season home game on Saturday, June 22, to face the LA Galaxy at 7:30 p.m. Pick-Six mini plans, and individual-game tickets and group options are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team’s official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
* The on-field photo opportunity will be available from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Groups should present their tickets at the top of Section 112/113. Fans will receive one photo per order. Please purchase all tickets together in one order. Please call the FC Cincinnati Ticketing Staff at 513-977-5425 (KICK) with additional questions.