CINCINNATI – Jeff Berding, FC Cincinnati President, announced today that the team is targeting mid-May for its home opener and will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony on May 1st.
“Mid-May we will open West End Stadium, the crown jewel of a rising Cincinnati. Our new home is built by Cincinnati, for Cincinnati, and we can’t wait!” said Jeff Berding, President, FC Cincinnati. “As soon as we receive our schedule from Major League Soccer we will share with the public and hope everyone can enjoy a match in our inaugural season in West End Stadium.”
FCC are planning several events before the home opener for season ticket holders, sponsors, construction workers, and the club's new West End neighbors, including:
- May 1 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and media photo opportunity
- May 1 – Open House for our West End neighbors and the first play on the pitch featuring West End Pride youth soccer teams
- May 1 – Team Store Grand Opening
- May 2 – “Meet Your Seat” event for season ticket holders and FCC Foundation Ball Drop
- May 8 – Construction worker appreciation tour and reception
- May 12 – Media Day (during a team practice)
- Mid-May – Home opener!
FCC are also planning an away game watch party in the stadium before the home opener, the date is TBD pending release of the MLS schedule.
Fans may purchase season tickets without a down payment or appointment starting February 24 beginning at 9 a.m. Season tickets will be made available online at FCCincinati.com or by calling 513-977-5425. For more information email email@example.com or call or the FCC sales and service teams. 2021 season tickets begin at less than $20 per match. Season ticket holders will be among the first to see the stadium at a May 2 event and will receive a special gift package celebrating the opening of West End Stadium if season tickets are purchased by March 1.