FC Cincinnati announced today it is partnering with top beverage producers and popular local restaurants to offer a wide variety of food and beverages at West End Stadium.
In celebration of Cincinnati’s brewing heritage, West End Stadium will feature a whopping 166 draft beer taps, among the most in MLS stadiums, and will offer 34 distinct brands of craft, domestic and import beers. Packaged and draft beer will be available in the concourse at Heineken Star bar, Coors Light Corner bar and Rhinegeist bar and at 25 mobile carts, 14 concession stands, two grab-and-go markets, in-seat and in the four premium clubs.
Official beer and concessions partners announced today include:
- Rhinegeist – Official Craft Beer Partner
- Sam Adams – Official Craft Beer Partner
- Molson Coors – Official Domestic Beer Partner and Hard Seltzer
- Heineken - Official Import Beer and a Major League Soccer Partner
- Twisted Tea - Official Hard Iced Tea Partner
- Skyline Chili, LaRosa’s, Frisch’s Big Boy, Wings and Rings – Concessions Partners
“Our fans’ game-day experience is our top priority. We will offer a wide variety of food and beverage options to please every fan with quick service from concessions, mobile carts and in-seat,” said Nigel Chalkley, Director of Food and Beverage Operations. “Fans will experience modern hospitality, whether a fast and fresh walk-up market, digging into hometown favorites, enjoying a perfectly poured beer or placing an order without leaving their seat. We want fans to enjoy a variety of options with quick, friendly service.”
“We are tremendously proud of our Partners and the great brands and products they will provide FC Cincinnati Fans in the new stadium,” said Vince Cicero, Senior Vice President for Partnerships and Broadcasting. “This line-up is a mix of iconic local brands and those with national/international reach. All coming together to provide FCC fans wonderful options to enjoy each event day.”
Food and beverage locations include:
- Three special bars in the Concourse featuring draft and packaged beer:
- Heineken bar located behind The Bailey will be the largest in the stadium
- ‘Coors Light Corner Bar’ in the NE corner
- ‘Rhinegeist Bar’ in the SW corner
- ‘Sam Adams Grab-N-Go’ market on the main concourse
- 25 mobile carts, 14 concession stands and an additional grab-and-go market
- Beloved Cincinnati brands: Skyline Chili, LaRosa’s, Frisch’s, Wings and Rings
- Lion’s Share Hospitality offerings: Smokehouse BBQ, Rhine Roost (chicken tenders) and Queen City Eats (salads, wraps, burgers, hot dogs and nachos)
- Unique bars and premium food offerings created by Executive Chef George Zappas
- Tunnel Club – one full-service bar with self-service beer tap
- Pitch View Club – two full-service bars
- Cincinnatus Club – two full-service bars
- First Financial Club – one large bar with 46 taps + two full service bars
- In-seat ordering using the FCC mobile app
- Up to 50 beer hawkers working each match
“We’ve been following FC Cincinnati since their inception and had the honor of hosting the MLS franchise announcement in our OTR taproom in 2018. We have enthusiastically followed the progress of the new stadium, located just a few field’s lengths from the brewery in Cincinnati’s historic West End, and we’re thrilled to be a nearby, go-to pre- and post-game destination for FC Cincinnati fans. We’re also very excited to be a truly local concessions partner in the new stadium and will be offering a variety of Cincy made Beers, Ciders and Fruited Ales that FCC fans can enjoy while watching the match. This is a partnership by, for and about Cincinnati,” said Marissa Beck, Rhinegeist.
“As the Official Import Beer of MLS, we’re just as eager to return to the stands as fans are,” said Quinn Kilbury, Senior Director Partnerships and Consumer Experience at HEINEKEN USA. “We also know how much beer means to Cincinnati, so beyond the exhilarating experience of the game itself, the new Heineken® Star Bar will offer the best spot in the stadium for fans to connect and share a beer together.”
“Frisch’s Big Boy is proud of its official partnership with FC Cincinnati, especially at this exciting time as the team begins play at its new stadium. When FC Cincinnati takes the pitch, Frisch’s will be ready to serve fans a Big Boy and a Coke,” said Jason Vaughn, president and CEO of Frisch’s Big Boy.
FCC will also offer a rotation of other local beers, wine
, soda, bottled water and other non-alcoholic beverages to be announced in the future.