Accessible Stadium Entry
- For the convenience of any guest with a disability, all gates at TQL Stadium are equipped with easily accessible lines to minimize wait times. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from passing through a magnetometer, an alternative method of screening will be used. Please contact the Guest Experience Manager with any specific questions at (513) 991-1803
- TQL Stadium offers wheelchair accessible and low mobility seating on each level of the stadium at comparable prices and sightlines. Tickets for all ADA sections are available to purchase directly through the FC Cincinnati Ticketing Department. They can be reached prior to each event at 513-977-5425. Event-day sales of ADA tickets are available, but are typically limited.
Assisted Listening Devices
- Assistive Listening Devices are available and complimentary to guests for all stadium events. These devices are located in Guest Experience Center behind section E6. Guests may check out these devices by providing a credit card or Photo ID. Any questions regarding Assisted Listening Devices should be directed to the Guest Experience Center.
- Closed captioning can be found on the auxiliary videoboard in the SE corner of TQL Stadium
- Manually operated mobility aids (such as canes and walkers) and wheelchairs – both manually operated and electric – are permitted in all areas of the stadium. Due to space restrictions on the concourse, and for the safety of all guests at TQL Stadium, segways, tri-bikes and golf carts are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Single-Game ADA parking is located in the surface lot directly next to the Town Center Garage, at 1286 Central Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45214. ADA parking is $15 per car, and is pay-upon entry. These spots are sold on a first come, first served basis. While the number of accessible parking spaces is more than adequate, guests are still encouraged to arrive at the time gates open to improve their chances of obtaining an accessible parking space.
- Sensory bags are available for guests to use during each event. Each bag contains a pair of noise canceling headphones, as well as other items that stimulate the senses. These bags are located in the Guest Experience Center behind section E6. Guests may check out these bags by providing a credit card or Photo ID. Any questions regarding sensory bags should be directed to the Guest Experience Center.
- Any guest who is in need of a therapeutic, quiet space to go to during events is welcome to use the Sensory room, located in the back of the Guest Experience Center behind section E6. This room features a variety of equipment that guests can use in ways to regulate their brain’s negative reactions to external stimuli
- All properly identified guide, signal and service animals are welcome within the gates of TQL Stadium. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times, unless special circumstances exist, and are required to rest in the seating area of the guest with the disability, rather than the aisle. All other animals, including “emotional support animals” are prohibited from the interior of the stadium at all times. All service animals needing to relieve themselves should be directed to the Workhorse Gate located on the North-Side of the stadium
- Guests needing wheelchair accommodations are encouraged to bring their own mobility devices to TQL Stadium. If assistance is needed, guests should notify the closest Guest Experience representative located at any entrance or visit the Guest Experience Center located behind Section E6/220 upon their arrival and request the use of a wheelchair. Wheelchairs belonging to TQL Stadium are operated by Guest Experience staff and are available for transit between gates and seating locations. Wheelchair transport service to and from entrances to a guest’s seat is available on a first-come, first-served basis and demand may cause an increase in wait time for an accommodation. We are unable to allow guests to keep wheelchairs throughout the events. Wheelchair locations are listed below, along with their closest stadium entrance. Any further questions regarding wheelchairs should be directed to the Guest Experience Center