Thank you for reaching out to FC Cincinnati. In order to provide impartiality, all organization’s must complete an online donation request form (below). Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we will only be able to assist with organizations that adhere to the following guidelines:
- Requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the deadline for donation. Incomplete or late requests will not be accepted.
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered. Organization must be registered as 501(c)(3) - no third party requests.
- Donations will be made only once a year to each organization
- All donation items must be picked up from our office.
- We do not donate items as door prizes, giveaways, or volunteer recognition gifts.
- We do not provide donations to benefit individual fundraisers for national campaigns or an organization’s general operating expenses.
- We do not provide monetary sponsorships of any kind.
- FC Cincinnati does not donate merchandise items and does not accept items for the purpose of autographs.
- MLS rules place a limit on a team's use of complimentary tickets, therefore, we are limited in our use of tickets in this manner.
- Requests are not granted for organizations outside of the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.