CINCINNATI – Next week, FC Cincinnati are painting the town orange in preparation for their nationally televised match against Sporting Kansas City on Sunday, April 7. The match will be broadcast on ESPN at 3 p.m. that day, and will be the team’s annual “Orange Out” game.
To help fans prepare their orange-adorned attire for the game, an orange FCC hat and the orange FC Cincinnati locker room tee (men, women, youth) will be available at a 10 percent discount* at the team’s downtown store during regular business hours, beginning Monday, April 1 through Sunday, April 7.
#FCCOrangeOut Scarf Tour
Throughout the week, specially designed Orange Out scarves will be on display at various team partners in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The FC Cincinnati Street Team will have the exclusive scarves at area locations of Skyline Chili on Monday, United Dairy Farmers on Tuesday, Frisch’s Big Boy on Wednesday and Buffalo Wings and Rings on Thursday, as well as Fountain Square on Friday. The scarves will be available for photos during each location’s regular business hours.
FC Cincinnati players will make appearances at selected locales throughout the week.
Fans are invited to stop by the selected locations, take a picture with the scarf and post on their social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook) with the #FCCOrangeOut hashtag.
On Saturday, April 6, one fan who posted a photo with the Orange Out scarves with the #FCCOrangeOut hashtag will be selected to win two (2) Orange Out scarves, two (2) tickets to Sunday’s match and a swag pack with gifts from the participating corporate partners.
Monday, April 1: Skyline Chili
- Clifton: 290 Ludlow Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
- FCC’s Corben Bone and Nazmi Albadawi will appear from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Fourth & Sycamore Sts.: 254 East Fourth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Beckett Ridge: 8386 Princeton-Glendale Rd., West Chester, OH 45069
Tuesday, April 2: United Dairy Farmers
- Compton: 9167 Winton Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45231
- Newtown: 3502 Main St., Cincinnati, OH 45244
- Harrison/Wesselman: 6075 Harrison Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45247
- Banning/Blue Rock: 3610 Blue Rock Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45247
Wednesday, April 3: Frisch’s Big Boy
- Mainliner: 5760 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
- Blue Ash: 9070 Plainfield Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Carew Tower: 25 West Fifth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
- 3L: 494 Orphanage Rd., Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Thursday, April 4: Buffalo Wings and Rings
- Crestview: 2809 US-25, Ste 6030, Crestview Hills, KY 41017
- FCC defender Justin Hoyte will appear from 6-7 p.m.
- Beechmont: 509 Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45255
- Finneytown: 8377 Winton Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45231
- Kings: 5517 Kings Center Dr., Mason, OH 45040
- FCC midfielder Victor Ulloa will appear from 6-7 p.m.
Friday, April 5: Fountain Square Happy Hour
- Fountain Square: 520 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
- A 10-foot Orange Out scarf will adorn Fountain Square from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Before the Orange Out game next Sunday, FC Cincinnati return home for a match against the Philadelphia Union at Nippert Stadium on Saturday, March 30. The match will be televised locally on WSTR Star64, streamed regionally on FloSports and out of market on ESPN+ and carried on the radio on WDJO, the TuneIn app and fccincinnati.com. Season tickets, mini plans and individual-game tickets are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team’s official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
* The 10 percent discount is only available on the selected items, available only at the downtown store location, and is not available online. The discount does not apply to any other retail items at the FCC Shop.