FC Cincinnati (8-1-3, 27 pts., 1st Eastern Conference) vs Columbus Crew (5-4-3, 18 pts., 5th Eastern Conference)
Hell is Real Presented By Heineken
FC Cincinnati host their in-state rival Columbus Crew on Saturday, May 20 at TQL Stadium. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. with plenty of exciting fan experiences leading up to the match to get fans fired up for the 11th MLS edition of Hell is Real.
Saturday’s match has been announced as a sellout. Fans are encouraged to arrive early in their seats for special pre-match presentations throughout the stadium. Fans are also encouraged to match the team and WEAR ORANGE.
From pre-game activations, special food and beverage options, giveaways and more, take a look below at what is going on Saturday night at TQL Stadium:
WASHINGTON PARK ACTIVATIONS
Head over to Washington Park at 4:30 p.m. as the pre-match party gets started with plenty of free, family-friendly fan experiences including food trucks, drinks and activities including:
• Live music from Jet Pack Academy
• Axe Throwing
• Cincinnati Fire Department Fire Truck and the Cincinnati Fire Museum
• Wings and Rings Spicy Chicken Wing Contest
• Food trucks including MashRoots, Queens of the Crop, Streetpops, UDF Dipper Truck and Jenn’s Hot Tamale
• FCC inflatables
• Face painting and balloons
• FIFA Station
• Games including Snooker Ball and the Striker Challenge
• FC Cincinnati merchandise sales
• Genesight Photobooth
• Beer, wine, hard seltzer and drink specials for purchase at The Porch
FC Cincinnati fans will battle Columbus Crew fans in a spicy wing eating contest presented by Wings and Rings. The contest begins on the Washington Park stage at 5:30 p.m. Freddy Mac from Q102 will host and MC the contest.
At 6:30 p.m., fans can join the high-energy march into the stadium with smoke, drums and chants.
Chace Saunders will perform pre-match on the East Plaza of TQL Stadium, presented by Ohio Lottery. Inside TQL Stadium, special pre-match happy hour pricing will include $2 off all alcohol at the Coors Light Corner and Heineken bars. The Das Boot, a 22-ounce beer soccer boot replica cup will be available at all draft beer locations in the stadium. There will also be Heineken Silver sampling on the concourse.
FIERY FOOD OPTIONS
Throughout the stadium, fans can enjoy special food and drink options to fit the Hell is Real theme, including on the concourse:
• Avril & Bleh Foot Long Hot Dog, served with Hellish Relish (at Smokehaus)
• Chili Crisp Poutine (at Rhine Roost)
• Jalapeno Poppers (at Frisch's)
• Mango Habanero Sauce (at Wings and Rings)
• Mango Habanero Spicy Margarita (at Coors Light & Rhinegeist bars)
In premium areas, other items include:
• Smoked Buffalo Chicken Pizza (at First Financial Club)
• Hell is Real slider (in suites & all-inclusive clubs)
• 16 Bricks charcoal bun, Blackhawk Farms burger, ghost pepper jam, smoked pimento cheese, mustard greens topped with habanero hot sauce
• Smoked Chicken Wings (in suites & all-inclusive clubs)
• Flamin' Hot pork rinds (at MedPace Tunnel Club)
• Devil's Food Cake (in all-inclusive clubs)
• Schmidt's meat board (in all-inclusive clubs)
• Skyline habanero cheese (at CTI Cincinnatus Club)
PRE-MATCH AT TQL STADIUM
Fans upon entry to TQL Stadium will receive a foam sword and commemorative ticket.
Fans will want to be in their seats early for special pre-match presentations throughout the stadium and on the field prior to kickoff, including the National Anthem to be sung by Eric Nally of Foxy Shazam. Fans should also keep an eye on The Bailey at kickoff for a special tifo for Hell is Real.
TQL STADIUM INFORMATION
Read below for more information regarding new parking options, the stadium’s updated clear bag policy, and new NFC Ticketing:
New Parking Options
A new temporary single-match parking option is currently available at the Temporary North Surface Lot. Plan ahead for matchday with our Parking Information.
TQL Stadium has updated its Clear Bag Policy. Learn more about our TQL Stadium Bag Policy.
In addition to mobile ticketing, FC Cincinnati and SeatGeek will be utilizing NFC Ticketing (Near Field Communication) at all stadium gates and entrances. Fans can add their ticket to Apple Wallet on their iPhone or Apple Watch and simply tap their device at the reader at the gate to enter the stadium. Learn more with our Mobile Ticketing Information.
Visit HERE for more information regarding what to know this season at TQL Stadium. Fans should be sure to be in their seats shortly before kickoff as things get started with the pre-match ritual in the Northwest corner of the stadium.
For an A-to-Z stadium guide, parking information, a stadium map, bag policy, concessions information and more, visit FCCincinnati.com/Matchday.
FC CINCINNATI 50/50 RAFFLE
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, fans in Ohio can purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets to support the FC Cincinnati Foundation. All tickets can be purchased online at FCCincinnati5050.com or on the official FC Cincinnati app.
The 50/50 Raffle will be benefitting the FC Cincinnati Foundation and help fund its key programs: Soccer Unites, Mini Soccer Pitch Builds, West End Pride, and Learning Is Cool as the Foundation works to improve the lives of children in our region through soccer.
Raffle Tickets are one for $10, 10 for $20, 50 for $50 and 200 for $100. No tickets are purchased in-person or with cash, and the raffle closes at the 75th minute of Saturday’s game. The winning ticket will be announced post-match at FCCincinnati5050.com and on FCCF social media channels.