The Cincinnati Business Courier and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber have announced the winners of the 2021 CLIMB (Cincinnati Lifts Inclusion and Minority Business) Awards.
Now in its fourth year, the program honors individuals and organizations in Greater Cincinnati that have helped our region achieve greater heights of success through building a diverse workforce, championing equitable practices and developing inclusive cultures.
This year’s CLIMB honorees are:
- Modeling Inclusion at Every Level – Atricure
- Committing to Change with Accountability – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Growing Business by Serving Employees – Close the Loop Creating Workplaces of Belonging – EY and Procter & Gamble Co.
- Creating Economic Inclusion with Intention – FC Cincinnati with Turner Construction Co. and Jostin Construction Inc.
- Partnering for a More Inclusive Future – ProLink Staffing Changing the Face of Business – Skanska USA
The Chamber also bestows Diverse by Design Awards to recognize initiatives that align with efforts to attract, develop and retain diverse talent and move the region toward full inclusion.
Those winners are:
- Diverse by Design Award for Paving the Way – Whitney
- Gaskins/The Gaskins Foundation
- Diverse by Design Award for Investing for a More Equitable Community – Reds Community Fund, with Procter & Gamble Co., Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
In conjunction with the CLIMB Awards, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s nationally recognized Minority Business Accelerator presents the following awards:
- Community Impact – RCF Group
- Innovator of the Year – Aunty’s Homemade Food Capacity to Excel – Kurense
- Pace Setter – Vazquez Commerical Contracting Goal Setter of the Year – Procter & Gamble Co.
Winners of the CLIMB and MBA awards will be featured in package of stories in the Nov. 19 edition of the Courier and honored during an awards ceremony 5:30-8:30 p.m. Nov. 18 at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza downtown. Click here for registration.