Conditions of Acceptance:
- No Refunds – No Exchanges
- No Pass Outs
- Event, Date, and Time subject to change.
- Purchaser assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss.
- No alcoholic beverages or containers may be brought into the stadium.
- This ticket is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management’s discretion, (without compensation, should the holder act in a disorderly manner or violate management rules and regulations).
- Resale of this ticket is prohibited
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources that may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- Consequences for guests exhibiting prohibitive behavior may include, but are not limited to: Loss of ticket buying privileges, ejection from the stadium, and/or arrest.
Season Ticket Exchange Protocol:
- All tickets in the account for that match must be exchanged. No partial exchanges will be issued.
- A limit of six (6) exchanges can be made throughout the 2019 season. Exchanges must be done one (1) week prior to the game you are exchanging out.
- Tickets being exchanged are good for any seat of equal or lesser value and are subject to availability.
- Tickets will be available for print at home through the season ticket account on file.
- All tickets in Premium Club, Club, and The Bailey are Sold Out and the next best available tickets will be issued upon exchange.
- Tickets being exchanged must be sent in with this form. (Barcodes for exchanged tickets will be erased and those tickets will no longer be valid.)
- No exchanges will be made for unused tickets for matches that have already been played.
Group Ticketing Protocol:
- 20 tickets must be purchased for groups of 99 or less to reserve.
- Groups of 100+ must purchase 20% of ticket total to reserve.
- Groups must be finalized 10 days before the scheduled match. All holds will be released upon the 10th day leading up to the match.
- To learn more about our Group Portal option for your company or group please contact our ticket office at 513-977-5425
- Groups have a week from inquiry to reserve an experience
- Groups must reserve with 50% down payment of the total cost of the experience.
- Experiences must be paid in full a month out of the scheduled date
11 Participants (2 Teams)
Group must purchase 75 tickets for 11 spots
22 compensated tickets are included
High School PK Shootout
6 participants (2 groups totaling 12 participants)
Group must purchase 75 tickets to reserve the 6 spots
Group must purchase 75 tickets to reserve
40 compensated tickets
Groups must purchase 125 tickets to reserve
Post Match Pictures
3 Groups allowed on the field per match
Groups must purchase 200 tickets to reserve
*Locations are in front of south goal/midfield
Group Leader/Group Benefits:
*Group Leader benefits are only eligible for individuals not taking part in our Group Experience options
- Groups of 20 or more get shout out on scoreboard
- Groups of 75 or more are rewarded 2 Zone 2 tickets to a future match dependent upon availability
- Groups of 150 or more are rewarded 2 party deck tickets for future matches dependent upon availability
- Groups of 200 or more are rewarded 2 pre match field passes (subject upon availability)
Children aged 3 and under do not require a ticket. However, if you feel as if your child needs a place to sit, we ask that you purchase him/her a ticket.
Due to high demand during the 2018 season, Club Seats are only available on a season ticket basis.
Nippert Stadium is equipped with multiple ADA accessible seating locations. Please speak with one of our ticket representatives to appropriately coordinate your seating needs by dialing 513-977-5425. If you already have a ticket not in the ADA section but need ADA seating, please see an usher and they will assist with a ticket swap if seating is available.
Speak to an FCC ticket sales representative by dialing 513-977-5425 to learn more about your ability to email your tickets, print your tickets at home, utilize mobile ticketing and ticket vouchers.
Purchased tickets can be left for pickup at our Will Call location at windows 6 and 7 at the Box Office on match days. The match day Box Office is located on the West side of the Richard E. Lindner Athletics Center directly adjacent to the East side of Nippert Stadium.
Certain exceptions to the list of prohibited items will be made for those fans attending FC Cincinnati matches as a member of a recognized supporter club, and for items pre-approved by FC Cincinnati, United Soccer League and Nippert Stadium.
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms.
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics, other than those consistent with the FC Cincinnati Smoke Policy.
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals.
- Any missile or projectile like object.
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers.
- Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras, cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 in. or longer.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones).
- Animals, except assistive animals.
- Signs / banners larger than 3 feet x 3 feet, or any other item that could obstruct other patron’s views.
- Umbrellas are allowed into Nippert Stadium, but are not to be opened in the stands. Fans are also encouraged to bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather.
- If inclement weather is expected, fans are permitted to bring a towel to dry off wet seats.
- Guests are allowed to bring one unopened bottle of water to a match. Bottles are subject to search by security. All other outside food and beverage of any kind are prohibited.
- Metal or glass containers of any kind.
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search).
- Noisemakers (airhorns, drums, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.).
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Masks (worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section).
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
- Selfie sticks and/or monopods.
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the person responsible for safety/security at Nippert Stadium.