Conditions of Acceptance:
- No Refunds – No Exchanges
- No Pass Outs
- Event, Date, and Time subject to change.
- Purchaser assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss.
- No alcoholic beverages or containers may be brought into the stadium.
- This ticket is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management’s discretion, (without compensation, should the holder act in a disorderly manner or violate management rules and regulations).
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources that may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- Consequences for guests exhibiting prohibitive behavior may include, but are not limited to: Loss of ticket buying privileges, ejection from the stadium, and/or arrest.
Group Ticketing Protocol:
- 20 tickets must be purchased for groups of 99 or less to reserve.
- Groups of 100+ must purchase 20% of ticket total to reserve.
- Groups must be finalized 10 days before the scheduled match. All holds will be released upon the 10th day leading up to the match.
- To learn more about our Group Portal option for your company or group please contact our ticket office at 513-977-5425
Certain exceptions to the list of prohibited items will be made for those fans attending FC Cincinnati matches as a member of a recognized supporter club, and for items pre-approved by FC Cincinnati, Major League Soccer and Nippert Stadium.
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Backpacks – (draw-string bags are accepted)
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6” (tripods and camera battery packs)
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs (Recognized Supporters Group exception)
- Hover-boards or Birds
- Large Bags and Purses (limit: 14"x14"x6")
- Laser Pointers
- Masks (worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section)
- Metal or glass containers of any kind
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas)
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc. (constructed of hollow PVC pipe)
- Pets (Note: exception for certified service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs/banners larger than 2ft. x 2ft. (or any other items that can obstruct other patrons’ views)
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrance
- Umbrellas (cannot be opened in the seating bowl)
- Video or Recording Devices (professional cameras with tripods and battery packs capabilities)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons, or firearms, etc...)
- Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Security Staff