2019 FC Cincinnati Reselling Policies and Procedures
Over the last three years, FC Cincinnati’s increased attendance numbers and ticket sales success has led to a higher number of tickets being available and ultimately sold on the secondary ticket market. While FC Cincinnati understands the desire to have an open market option for ticket sales, our club will always make the ticket buying fan experience our top priority.
Unfortunately, the club has continued to see the fan experience compromised by tickets being resold on the secondary market. Due to this, moving forward the club will have published policies and procedures for all ticket buyers.
The intent of FC Cincinnati tickets is not to be resold, however we also understand and appreciate that it can be challenging for every ticket holder to attend every home match over the course of a full season.
Top Five Reselling Rules:
- The altering of FC Cincinnati tickets is prohibited. This includes altering the date of match, name of buyer, and any relevant information on the ticket (ticket policies, sponsorship, etc.). If a ticket buyer is found to have altered the face of the ticket, FC Cincinnati reserves the right to void all future tickets for the account without refund.
- Falsifying a company and/or Billing Address is prohibited. If a ticket buyer is asked the name of a group, company, or address and that information is found to be one that is not their own, FC Cincinnati reserves the right to void all future tickets for the account without refund.
- Box Office Ticket Buyer Related Issues: If there is a customer service related issue at the box office due to the reselling of a ticket, FC Cincinnati reserves the right to void all future tickets for the account without refund. This includes double-selling a ticket location, providing false or incomplete information to the buyer, or any situation that adversely affects the fan experience.
- Please note (The Bailey): If a ticket in the Bailey is sold on the Secondary market and the required wristband is not provided, FC Cincinnati will cancel the account without refund. That individual will not be permitted to buy tickets in the Bailey for future matches or seasons.
- In-Stadium Ticket Buyer Related Issues: If there is a customer service related issue in the seats of a ticket location that was resold on the secondary market, the original account holder is ultimately responsible for the adverse experience. FC Cincinnati will handle these situations on a case by case basis but has the ability to void future tickets depending on the level of seating issue.
- Marking Up or Down Ticket Value. FC Cincinnati believes that all ticket buyers on the primary or secondary market should purchase tickets with confidence that the seller is disclosing all details about individual seat locations.
In most cases, FC Cincinnati will follow a standard process and defend fair ticketing buying procedures. Based on the level of severity each case, FC Cincinnati reserves the right to change this process.
- Warning and Documentation- In many cases, the club will provide a verbal and/or written warning to the account holder who violates a reselling policy or procedure.
- Removal or Cancellation of Tickets- After a warning has been issued, repeat offenders are subject to ticket cancellation without a refund.
- Legal Action- FC Cincinnati will take legal action on ticket buyers who continue violating a policy or procedure after multiple warnings and club action.
If you have any questions about the ticket reselling policies and procedures for FC Cincinnati, please contact the Ticket Office at 513-977-5425 or by e-mail at email@example.com.