FC Cincinnati will celebrate Pride at Saturday’s match presented by P&G.
October is National Coming Out month and to celebrate a special Pride scarf will be offered for sale at the TQL Stadium Team store and forcincyforclub.com
During the match, TQL Stadium’s exterior fins will light in rainbow colors and rainbow-colored smoke will be lit in The Bailey
Before the game, fans can enjoy activations at three spaces:
Carl and Martha Lindner Plaza – 6:00 – 7:45 pm
- Health Carousel Party on the Plaza, featuring an Urban Blooms Living Wall for selfies
- Samples from Power Up and Heineken
- Soccer Bingo
- Army activation
- Beer specials: $4.00 for 12oz Domestics and $5.00 for 12oz Crafts
Mercy Health Plaza – 6:00 – 7:45 pm
- Striker Challenge
- 1v1 games with Omar Cummings
- Coloring page station
Washington Park – 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Drag Queens engaging with the crowd
- Limited Free P&G Pride T-Shirts
- P&G Product Sampling
- Army Gaming Truck
- Beer, wine, hard seltzer and drink specials on the Porch
- Food Trucks
Saturday through the end of the season, fans posting a photo on social media in their FCC jersey or waving a rally towel using the hashtag #cincyrallies will have a chance to win season tickets for 2022 courtesy of Mercy Health.
The match starts at 8:00 PM Eastern time at TQL Stadium, gates open at 6:30 PM, the game will be broadcast on Star64 and streamed on FCCincinnati.com, The Project 100.7 and 106.3 FM and the iHeart Radio app.