What is FloSports?
- FloSports is a 100 percent digital sports media company based in Austin, Texas, with a network of 20+ sites focused on live and on-demand video coverage, original content, breaking news and more. Each site has free and premium content, including live events and more. Premium content can be accessed via PRO subscriptions.
What is FloFC?
- FloFC is dedicated entirely to soccer content and comprehensive coverage from around the world. FloFC will offer fans original FC Cincinnati programming and exclusive content, highlighted by behind-the-scenes access, preseason training coverage, and more.
How much does FloFC cost?
- FloFC has two PRO subscription options—monthly or annual. A monthly PRO subscription is $30/mo., while annual PRO subscriptions are $150/yr. ($12.50/mo. prorated).
What does a PRO subscription on FloFC mean?
- A PRO subscription is how FloSports refers to its subscription level. PRO subscribers (either monthly or yearly) on FloFC.com will gain access to premium content on FloFC.
What else will FloFC provide beside live streaming of events?
- FloFC will have a mixture of free and premium content, including in-depth features, interviews with team personnel, content around what daily life looks like through the lens of players and coaches, and more.
Is there an iOS app?
- Yes, you can watch FloFC on your iOS mobile devices by downloading the FloSports iOS app.
- You can also watch FloFC on your big screen via the FloSports app on Roku and Apple TV 4.
What geographical area will be able to stream games on FloFC?
- The Cincinnati DMA as well as the surrounding Dayton, Lexington, and Louisville area.
- You can see if you’re eligible to stream games on FloFC by entering your zip code here.
Will FloFC be covering games on social media, too?
How can I contact FloFC and FloSports?