- Saw action in five of six US Open Cup matches, recorded an assist
- Earned 13 starts and 23 appearances for the Orange and Blue in 2017
- Recorded the second-most goals on the team (11) and a lone assist for 23 points
- Had three game-winning goals
- König was in his third season with Energy FC and has played in four matches before transferring to FCC on May 19.
- The Danish forward had four goals in 30 games to tie for the team-high last year.
- During his first season with Energy FC in 2016, König was a USL Most Valuable Player finalist after breaking the single-season record with 21 goals scored.
- He finished second in the Golden Boot race behind Louisville City FC’s Matt Fondy.
- Before joining OKC Energy FC, the 6’2” talent played for Vestsjaelland during the 2013-14 season and was loaned to Brönshöj BK during that same season.
- In 50 appearances with Vestsjaelland, he scored eight goals and four assists.