MAKING A REQUEST
The guidelines below detail the policies and procedures FC Cincinnati uses while reviewing requests for donations. We attempt to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Due to the large number of requests we receive, all requests will be reviewed and vetted by the club.
In order to provide impartiality, all organization’s must complete an online donation request form. Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event for consideration.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- All donation items must be picked up from our office.
- We do not donate items as door prizes, giveaways, or volunteer recognition gifts.
- We do not provide donations to benefit individual fundraisers for national campaigns or an organization’s general operating expenses.
- We do not provide monetary sponsorships of any kind.
- FC Cincinnati does not donate merchandise items.
- FC Cincinnati does not accept items for the purpose of autographs.
- MLS rules place a limit on a team's use of complimentary tickets, therefore, we are limited in our use of tickets in this manner.
- Requests are not granted for organizations outside of the Greater Cincinnati/NKY area.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.