MAKING A REQUEST
The guidelines below detail the policies and procedures FC Cincinnati uses while reviewing requests for player appearances. We attempt to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware we cannot guarantee that every request will be met. Due to the large number of requests we receive, all requests will be reviewed and vetted by the club.
In order to provide impartiality, all organizations must complete an online player appearance request form. Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event for consideration.
- No appearances on travel days, game days, the day before a game, or the day after a game.
- In season training is typically held in the morning. In general, appearances are not available before 3pm.
- There is a 2-hour maximum for all appearances.
- Complimentary, easy-access parking must be provided for the players.
- A fee is required for player appearances, as set forth by the MLS Collective Bargaining Agreement. FC Cincinnati may provide an invoice for the appearance if needed to process the player payment. All checks should be made out to FC Cincinnati, not to the player.
- Due to the additional time, requests outside of the 275 belt require an additional fee to the player.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a player appearance.