Player appearances are extremely limited during the offseason due to player travel and availability. We are not accepting requests for player appearances from now through March 1, 2020. Gary and Club Ambassador visits are still available during the offseason.
MAKING A REQUEST
The guidelines below detail the policies and procedures FC Cincinnati uses while reviewing requests for appearances. We attempt to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware we cannot guarantee that every request will be met. Due to the large number of requests we receive, all requests will be reviewed and vetted by the club.
In order to provide impartiality, all organizations must complete an online appearance request form. Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
- For all appearance requests:
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event for consideration.
- There is a 2-hour maximum for all appearances.
- Complimentary, easy-access parking must be provided.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee an appearance.
- The best option for appearances related to active soccer drills is a Club Ambassador appearance.
- Further details for a mascot appearance request:
- A fee of $250 for up to two hours is required for mascot appearances.
- There may be a reduced price available for non-profit organizations, this is dependent upon the type of appearance.
- Mascot appearances must take place in a public setting (i.e. a birthday party request must take place at a business or public venue and not at a home).
- Further details for Club Ambassador Omar Cummings appearance requests:
- The Club Ambassador is not available for personal events (i.e. private events, birthday parties, etc.).
- A fee is required for a Club Ambassador appearance. The rate is determined on the length and type of appearance.
- Further details for a staff member appearance request:
- A donation is requested to the FC Cincinnati Foundation for Jeff Berding appearance requests.
- A donation is requested for Technical Director Luke Sassano or other FC Cincinnati staff.
- Further details for a player appearance request:
- Players appearances are only available in-season for booking. See below for Gary the Mascot and Club Ambassador appearances available year round.
- No appearances on travel days, game days, the day before a game, or the day after a game.
- In season training is typically held in the morning. In general, appearances are not available before 3pm.
- A fee is required for player appearances, as set forth by the MLS Collective Bargaining Agreement. FC Cincinnati may provide an invoice for the appearance if needed to process the player payment. All checks should be made out to FC Cincinnati, not to the player and must be paid in advance of the appearance.
- Due to the additional time, requests outside of the 275 belt require an additional fee to the player.