We’ve been hard at work in the offseason looking to improve upon our incredible 2016 season. Below are some new things to expect for 2017!
- Access to the Bailey will be restricted to wristband tickets.
- For everyone else, you can still print your tickets or use mobile ticket barcodes.
- Improved online advanced parking passes purchase process.
- UC's Fifth Third Arena (PDF) and the Lindner College of Business (PDF) are under construction; click the links above for maps showing how it might affect getting to Nippert.
- Tickets can now be purchased near Gate 8 on the Nippert's north side!
- Can't make a match? Season ticket holders can defer tickets for up to 2 home matches to be used for another match.
- Get your Orange & Blue in our new online store, a new Nike Authentics tent behind the General Admission section, and our new downtown store at 43 East 4th Street opening on April 14th!
- The newly updated FCC App, which is free to download at iTunes and Google Play. Download the app today to purchase tickets and get game day information, notifications and special offers.
- UC has established a tobacco free campus and all smoking and tobacco use, including chewing tobacco and electronic cigarettes.